High-quality Bike Racks in Kelowna
Ready to explore some new terrains with a cycling adventure? You’ll need a sturdy and easy-to-handle bike rack to transport your bike conveniently to the best spots! Turn to United Hitch & Truck Accessories for the best selection of bike racks in and around Kelowna.
Can’t find what you’re looking for in-store? We can order racks from your favourite brands for you if we don’t have them in stock. Our staff can assist you with the most appropriate product for your needs, and we also offer installation directly at the store. Drop by or give us a call we’ll be happy to help you find exactly what you need!
Our Selection of Bike Racks
We have been supplying and installing a wide variety of bike racks in Kelowna for many years. Whether a roof bike rack, a hitch bike rack, a trunk bike rack, or a truck bed bike rack - we have it all! Read on to get an idea of our diverse range of bike racks:
- Roof bike racks: These racks clutch onto bars fixed horizontally to a car’s roof. They are safe to use, stable, and do not obstruct car lights or license plates.
- Hitch bike racks: This rack glides onto the receiving platform of a hitch attached to your car’s chassis. Available in multiple style options, they have a large carrying capacity.
- Trunk bike racks: This rack is fastened to your car trunk using straps and hooks. Easily portable, they are the lightest of all the available categories. It is important to ensure that they are fitted properly on your vehicle.
- Truck bed bike racks: In this system, a bike’s front tire is tied to a truck bed without disassembling the bicycle. With an easy-to-use design, it keeps the bikes secure and stable, depending on the style.
Contact United Hitch & Truck Accessories for a wide variety of bike racks from premium brands in Kelowna and its surrounding areas. We will be happy to serve you!
What Features Make a Good Bike Rack?
We know you have spent a lot of time and money on the correct gear for your bike. So, we help you ensure that the bike and its accessories reach their destination without worry, and you can spend more time having fun. Here are the key questions to help narrow your options when picking a bike rack for your next big adventure.
- Will you be carrying an e-bike or a regular (non-electric) bike?
- How many bikes need to be transported?
- What is your budget?
If you want to know more about bike racks or need to buy one for yourself in Kelowna, call or visit us. We will guide you to make a smart choice.